Tony Malinzi has worked as an independent service provider in the area of financial management where in he has delivered a range of customized accounting services to private businesses, local authorities and Government departments,
Tony Malinzi has relevant experience relating to large business process realignment projects of which a significant component consists of project management. He supports the delivery of business transformation programmes in the public sector. He was part of the project team for the business process re-engineering of the creditors department at the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality where assistance was provided to the client with change management and the restructuring of the process and people in order to improve turnaround time and ultimately service delivery. He has also been project team leader at Buffalo City Municipality where assistance was provided to the supply chain management section in preparation for the annual audit.
Tony’s key areas of expertise / focus include, but are not limited
On top of his engagements as a private consultant, he has also worked in a variety of business settings ranging from the banking sector to the education environment. He has also worked as a financial consultant at Digitata, a management consultant at Mars Technologies, Cyberia Technologies and Public Services and Utilities (PSU). He was an assistant manager with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in the area of performance improvement and operations for over eight years. As an educator he has offered a variety of business courses at reputable tertiary institutions.
During his career, Anthony has built up substantial experience. He has a wide range of auditing and accounting experience as well as commercial and project management experience.
He holds a National Diploma in Business Administration (UDBS) – Uganda.
And a CISA from the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Southern Africa (ICSA).
He has obtained further training in Credit Financing and management and Financial Consultancy with (WACC) and Project Management (Damelin)
Software Engineer and Web Solutions Architect
To be a part of an organization or partnership or project that offers me a challenging opportunity to continuously learn, evolve myself and contribute my skills enthusiastically to the best of my ability.
– 6 years of solid software development experience in designing, developing and implementation of enterprise level web and mobile based applications using open and closed source technologies.
– Involved in most of the phases of the SDLC (software development life-cycle) from conception to user support but mainly focusing on project implementation.
– Key enterprise areas of expertise include: E-commerce and software as service business models, ERP systems, customer relationship databases, customized process flow automation solutions, social media application integration, cloud computing technologies, to mention but a few.
– Experience in customer support at client sites. Served on critical projects involving travelling on-site to work with technical implementation teams and business teams in finding lasting solutions to business challenges.
– A good understanding of technology trends and how to incorporate new trends and standard best practices into business processes.
As a Chartered Accountant, Raymond Bhoroma is a financial erudite with more than 6 years work experience in different sectors. His qualifications include a Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management and Economics, Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting (CTA), SAICA Part 1 and 2 (CA, SA). He has extensive experience in auditing, financial management and accounting. His most recent position is a Finance Manager at HAEL, where he was in charge of the finance and administration department.
He has extensive experience in IFRS, Tax Legislation, Auditing, GRAP, the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA) and Treasury Regulations. I also possesses Advanced Excel skills and knowledge working on Pastel.